Guardian Angels Application Process
In order to provide time for our current families to re-enroll, we will not begin accepting new students until March 2. At that time, we will begin accepting students in the order in which applications were submitted. Openings will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. Click the application link at the bottom of this page.
2. Submit one application per student. A link to pay your application fee is at the end of the application. There is a $100 application fee for each student. Your application is not considered complete until this fee has been submitted. Closed the application too quickly? You can click here to submit your payment.
3. Schedule your Admissions Interview. You will be contacted by Molly Lorek, GAELC Director, to set up an interview appointment. This appointment is required and gives us a chance to meet your child(ren) and family and to review the required paperwork. Part-time families will select their schedule at this meeting.
4. Set up your Brightwheel account. At your interview, your Brightwheel account will be created. You can learn more about Brightwheel and how we use it by clicking here. In order to complete enrollment, your banking information must be entered into Brightwheel.
5. Return required paperwork. A drop-in day will be scheduled in August 2020 (date TBD). At this time, you can return all required paperwork, drop off supplies, and meet our teachers.
Questions? Contact Molly Lorek, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-731-3060 ext. 256.