Guardian Angels Application Process
Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will begin on March 1, 2021.
1. Due to the structure of our program, we ask that you please begin by filling out our Request Information Form to learn about our current openings. Mrs. Molly Lorek, GAELC Director, will contact you to discuss our availability.
2. An application link will be emailed to families once availability has been confirmed. Please submit one application per student. There is a $100 application fee for each student. Your application email will contain a link to submit this payment. Your application is not considered complete until this fee has been submitted.
3. Schedule your Admissions Interview. Once your application is received, you will be contacted by Mrs. Lorek to set up an interview appointment. This appointment is required and gives us a chance to meet your child(ren) and family and to review the required paperwork. Part-time families will select their schedule at this meeting.
4. Set up your Brightwheel account. At your interview, your Brightwheel account will be created. You can learn more about Brightwheel and how we use it by clicking here. In order to complete enrollment, your banking information must be entered into Brightwheel.
5. Return required paperwork. Once required paperwork is completed and your payment information has been entered into Brightwheel, please contact Mrs. Lorek to schedule a time to turn in your paperwork. Paperwork must be returned at least one week prior to your child's first day of school. At this time, you may also drop off supplies and meet our teachers.
Please note that enrollment is not considered complete until all the above steps have been completed. Spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications that are incomplete after 14 days of submission are subject to wait-listing.
Questions? Contact Molly Lorek, email@example.com or 216-331-5080.