Guardian Angels Application Process
Openings will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. Click the application link at the bottom of this page.
2. Submit one application per student. A link to pay your application fee is at the end of the application. There is a $100 application fee for each student. Your application is not considered complete until this fee has been submitted. Closed the application too quickly? You can click here to submit your payment.
3. Schedule your Admissions Interview. You will be contacted by Molly Lorek, GAELC Director, to set up an interview appointment. This appointment is required and gives us a chance to meet your child(ren) and family and to review the required paperwork. Part-time families will select their schedule at this meeting.
4. Set up your Brightwheel account. At your interview, your Brightwheel account will be created. You can learn more about Brightwheel and how we use it by clicking here. In order to complete enrollment, your banking information must be entered into Brightwheel.
5. Return required paperwork. Once required paperwork is completed and your payment information has been entered into Brightwheel, please contact Mrs. Lorek to schedule a time to turn in your paperwork. At this time, you can also drop off supplies and meet our teachers.
Questions? Contact Molly Lorek, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-331-5080.