Guardian Angels Application Process
After submission of an application, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided on the application. This email will contain a link to submit the $100 Application Fee as well as information regarding the next step in the Admissions process. $25 of this fee is non-refundable if the child is not accepted for admission. If the child is accepted and the parent does not complete enrollment, the entire amount is non-refundable. Money collected is not applied toward tuition. Please note that this fee is waived for families looking for summer care only.
- All families are required to attend an Admissions Interview as part of the application process. This appointment allows us to meet your child(ren) and family and to review the required paperwork. Part-time families will select their schedule at this meeting.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee space in the GAELC programs.
- Information collected during the Application process will be used to create the student's file and does not impact admissions decisions.
- Applications are not considered complete until the Application Fee has been submitted and the Admissions Interview has been completed.
- Open spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applications that have been inactive for more than 2 weeks are subject to wait-listing.
- Priority will be given to families who have children enrolled in either the Early Learning Center or in the elementary school.
Questions? Contact Molly Lorek, firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-331-5080.