Research indicates children who are too young for a grade, no matter how intelligent, develop social and emotional problems, even though they may achieve scholastically. Early entrance testing may be requested from the local public school district.
- Preschool: Students entering 3-year old preschool must be 3 by August 1st of the year they are entering preschool.
- PreKindergarten: Students entering 4-year old prekindergarten must be 4 by August 1st of the year they are entering prekindergarten. Full day and ½-day options are available. Many 5-year olds benefit from an additional year in preschool. Our all day program is a wonderful option for these students.
- Kindergarten: Students entering kindergarten must be 5 by August 1st of the year they are entering kindergarten.
- Grades 1-6: Open enrollment is available for students entering grades 1-6. Records from all previous schools must be presented. Academic achievement, behavior, and punctuality are reviewed when evaluating admission.
- Grades 7-8: Students requesting admission to our Upper School are accepted on a very limited basis.